Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hello and welcome !!!

It's been in my thoughts for a long time to have this blog and to share with you some of our life. As 2014 is well on it's way, I made a New Year's resolution to start work on it. I hope to share with you all the joys and happiness that comes with being a mom to my lil man. For those of you who do not know, my lil man has autism and a sensory processing disorder. But finding out he was autistic wasn't difficult to accept and as you get to follow this blog you will come to understand my outlook on it and how we have overcome far worse things. Would I like my lil man's life to be easier and less complicated, of course I would, but that isn't the hand we have been dealt. So I choose to keep a positive outlook and see all the wonderful things that make him who he is. Are there tough moments and difficult days, of course there is, but when the day ends and he sleeps soundly, I can look at him and forgot the day's struggles and think about how precious he is and how he has made my life so much better by just being himself. You see he is an entertaining little fellow and many of my friends enjoy hearing about it and that is part of the reason I wanted to start this blog. I hope you enjoy following it.

Mommy of the Bean



No comments:

Post a Comment